Market potential analysis based on:
- Patient pathway and current market trend
- IMS data analysis
- Learning curve needed with innovation adoption
- Different purchasing behaviors depending on the country and the people
Market Access Strategy
- Analyze the current market needs and decide on the most appropriate business model.
- Identify different market segments per country and create a specific strategy for each segment to ensure successful positioning, competitive pricing, and efficient promotion.
- Establish a strong channel of influence on decision-makers and reimbursement parties through key opinion leaders.
- Decide on the pricing strategy based on the competitive advantage of the product market dynamics, and competition.
- Prepare the regulatory and the reimbursement plan to ensure availability, affordability, and successful adoption of the product.
- Build forecast per country and per region based on the market potential and registration timelines.
- Ensure the proper assumption of the needed expenses (regulatory, commercial, marketing, and back office requirement).
- Gather information in a well-defined P & L.
- Decide on the distributor’s selection criteria based on the therapeutic area and geographical coverage, expertise, and structure needed.
- Shortlist of potential distributors/local partners in each country.
- Agree on the forecast and negotiate contracts.